Thursday, March 10, 2011

hey there, mister blue!

Beautiful weather today.  Went for an awesome run.  I had a lot on my mind and just couldn't stay indoors. Sunny, gorgeous, 62 degrees in Denver.  Put in 4 miles, came back and threw some frisbee with Oz, and then went on a relaxing bike ride.

After having the all too common winter weather depression, you have to take advantage of all the sunny days that lead up to Spring.  It felt GREAT!  I was amazed at how much happier I was today because I went outside.  We are expecting the next few days to be just like today so, I will definitely be enjoying it when I'm not working.

St. Patty's day "runnin' of the green" is coming up this Sunday as well.  7k.  Soo psyched.  It's been awhile since I've done a race... I think my last was in May 2010?  Yikes.  I am still in decent shape though so, hoping I get a good pace down.

No comments:

Post a Comment